Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's a Beautiful Day!

Beautiful blue skies and a vast shoreline greeted us when we arrived. FG & Muniandy had found a nice spot to check out. So here we were hoping to spend the few hours in the morning to see what we could get. I told FG I'll walk along the beautiful beach to the other end to see if there was anything there. And walked I did... for like a good 30 mins! And in the distance I could still see that the end was not quite close yet. Looking back, FG & Muniandy were like tiny specks in the distance. 

If not for the rubbish and debris scattered along the shoreline, from the scenery - one might think he's in the great Australian Northern Territories. It's just too bad that pollution is all over the beautiful place. I cast the X-Rap here, there and everywhere but no takers. There was evidence of good sized queenies about as there were a few dead ones washed up on shore. But too bad, they were not eager for X-Rap breakfast that morning. 

I headed back to FG & Muniandy. They had already landed some nice cheeroots on earthworm -cute looking whitings from the beach. Although the trip was nothing much to shout about, the scenery left a beautiful and lasting impression on me. Enjoy the pics :)



Sandy cliffs from Northern Territory? 

Possibly!

A jigging 'accident' - Sweetlips foul hooked


Crikey!

No comments:

Post a Comment