Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Groupers on Storm Soft Plastic?

I really miss home. I do. Gone are the days when I can just pop by the rocks 5 mins from home after work on days when the tides are good with excellent water clarity. Those are the best days for luring Grouper. No fuss, no muss in the comfort of civilization, just cast among the rocks and we'd get a few groupers (released to grow up another day of course!)

But not anymore now. Sob sob... leaving work early is a luxury than a norm these days with my new job. But at uncertain economic times such as this, I'm thankful and grateful to the Lord I have a job! Looking back at the pictures does bring back the fun memories we had fishing by the rocks though.


Jeffroman with one on a Gulp!

Bouncing the Soft Plastics off the rocks produced plenty of these

Notice how fishes always look at the lure when caught?

Put me down!!

So who says Storm Wildeye Shads only work at fishing payponds for Barramundi? :P

Poor lil' greedy bugga

Mrs Jeffroman strikes!

Lil Buggas everywhere!



No comments:

Post a Comment