Monday, December 5, 2011

More little Snackies

Little peanuts galore! The long awaited Ultralight Shad & Ultralight Minnow have landed! I don't think they have hit the stores yet but these little peanuts have been producing on test trips. I fished them on an ultralight whippy China-made 2-6lb rod with an Okuma Epixor 20 loaded with Sufix 832 6lb line. I'd think the lure action would have been better on 4lb but beggars can't be choosers, ey?




Somehow big fish seem to know when you have the lightest tackle on. I wished I could show you the photos of biggies landed with these little UL treats but due to lack of big-fish-fighting skills, they won't be posing for the camera today. Heck, they gave no chance... it was straight for the nearest thicket. *sob*

Nevertheless, 1-2lbers gave plenty of fun especially on such light tackle.  


Still more to come.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment