Monday, June 20, 2011

HOT: New 2012 Rapala Lures

Previewed some exciting stuff coming our way in 2012 last week. And I'm as excited as a kindergarten schoolboy on his first day to school. Some pictures have already emerged from around the Web of the new lures but due to certain reasons I'm not able to show you guys actual product pictures yet. But I promise the actual product pics (sticking out of fishes' mouths, hopefully!) will be posted here in the coming months. :)

I'm particularly excited about a range of ultralight lures. I forsee these will be great for finicky fish. So to you ultralight fans - keep a lookout for the 2011 lures. More info coming soon...

2 comments:

  1. Hey guys love the blog. You are realy using the best products on the market....Rapala lures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rhett and glad you enjoy reading the blog. Tight lines!

    ReplyDelete